Daily from 4 pm to 7pm play $4.75 for local bottles of Molson or Labatts and Highballs.
Winter Stew Special (Daily, 12pm-10pm)
- Bridies Homemade Beef Stew. Large chunks of braised beef simmered with carrots, onions, turnip and parsnip, in a rich gravy seasoned with fresh rosemary and thyme. Served with your favourite pint of Quidi Vidi for $19 (forgo the pint & get it for $14).
- Pea Soup & dough boys ($7)
- Jiggs Dinner Pie, & salad ($13)
- Fish Cakes, baked beans, & touton ($13)
- Hot Turkey Sandwich & fries ($13)
- Panfried Cod & fries ($13)
- Cod Casserole & salad ($13)
- Lamb Burger & Fries ($13)
- Lamb Kabob with pita & salad ($13)
- Lamb Stew with mashed potato ($13)
- 2 pc Fish & Chips with dressing and gravy ($13)
- Southern Fried Chicken with mashed potato ($13)
- Prime Rib Dinner includes an oven roasted prime rib au jus served with Yorkshire pudding, vegetables and potato ($24.95)
- Rib Night includes pork ribs and fries, choose between 3 flavours. ($18.95)
- Jiggs Dinner Buffet at The Celtic Hearth
- Including a variety of offerings to choose from like: Traditional Newfoundland Jiggs Dinner, homemade turkey soup, salads, scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon and bologna, homemade baked beans, cod au gratin, roasted turkey dressing and gravy, and desserts. (Note: Buffet is not available at Bridie Molloy’s).
All prices are in CAD and are subject to change. Specials are subject to product availability.